WOM International, SA (hereinafter called "youzz"), with headquarters in Quinta da Fonte Edifício D. Amélia, ground floor - B, 2770-229 Paço de Arcos, Portugal, and with the Tax ID number 509009433 is the legal proprietary of this website. This site aims to be a platform for information and promotion of the products and/or services therein disclosed.
youzz collects personal information through automatic processes and data supplied by the user directly and voluntarily. The data collected could be used for the customization of website, for the subscription of the information services offered by mailing-lists, to gain access to restricted areas of the site and for the participation in forums available in the media (TV, Internet, and other communication platforms), as well as sweepstakes, contests and competitions. youzz may adjudicate the management of these sweepstakes, contests and competitions to third party companies; in this case, the data provided by participants will be treated by that entity on behalf of youzz.
The User expressly authorizes youzz to use the personal data he provides in order to send electronic communications, regardless of their type, for marketing and advertising purpose.
youzz agrees to ensure respect for the privacy and integrity of all the personal information provided in any section of this website. Additionally, youzz encourages parents of minors that access the present website to supervise the activities of their children on the internet, accompany them and participate with them whenever possible. youzz understands the interest in preserving the privacy of those who visit this website. Specifically, youzz recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of the personal data it collects from its registered users.
For sites intended for minors, youzz recommends they consult their parents before entering any kind of personal information. Thus, youzz recommends that parents should supervise the activities of their children on the internet whenever possible, and install parental control tools that are available online. Such tools prevent minors from revealing personal information such as name, address and e-mail address, without prior parental consent.
The data provided by the users are used only for the management of this website, as well as the campaigns that appear in it; also, to periodically inform the users of any advertising and promotional activities undertaken by youzz, or even to register their questions, respond to their requests and improve the services of youzz.
youzz promotes the security of the personal information belonging to the website users with the utmost rigor and using the best industry practices. All the users personal data is handled with the confidentiality and the highest security guarantees required by the Data Protection Act.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
youzz will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to provide customised content and provide personalised services based on your past activities on our Services with your separate consent if required;
- for advertising, such as providing customised advertisements, sponsored content, and sending you promotional communications with your separate consent if required;
- for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, advertising campaigns, and services to help us better understand, through statistical processes where necessary, more about our users in order to offer the most relevant communications, services and experiences to you.
- to ask you for your opinions on products and services and to carry out user surveys with your separate consent if required;
- to understand the way people, use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
- to conduct free prize draws, prize competitions, or promotions, as permitted by law; and
otherwise with your separate consent.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
youzz may disclose your information internally within our business to the relevant teams such as, without limitation, the customer services team, the legal team, the finance team, the sales team, and the operational team. We may also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to perform the Services:
- Business Partners: We also may share your information with trusted business partners, including without limitation, logistic companies. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request and to make predictions about your interests, and may provide you with promotional materials, advertisements, and other materials with your separate consent.
- Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our services: There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; and
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of youzz, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions.
We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
Other Parties with Your Consent or at Your Direction.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We take protection of your data seriously, and have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
The user has the right to access his information about his personal data so he can update it, correct it in case of inaccurate data, remove it and/or request its removal.
In order to exercise access to your personal data, the user must access his reserved area, or send an email to the email address email@example.com, requesting the desired action.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
1. at least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service;
2. as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations; or
3. only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Services may link to third party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third party websites and services you use. If you connect with a social networking service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in, as well as other information that you allow us to receive when you connect with these services.
Also, please note that if you choose to connect with a social networking service on a device used by people in addition to you, those other users may be able to see information stored or displayed in connection with your account on the social networking service(s) with which you connect. We recommend that you log out of any such sites and only share information with individuals that you trust.
For some services, cookies may be used to count the number of visits to the website without personally identifying the user. This kind of cookies does not keep any personal information of the user, and its installation can ALWAYS be controlled by the user through the Internet browser.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us (EU Data Controller) at:
European Data Protection Officer
WOM INTERNATIONAL SA
Quinta da Fonte Edifício D. Amélia, piso 0, lado B - 2770-229 Paço de Arcos
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To clarify any questions, please contact youzz in: Quinta da Fonte Edifício D. Amélia, ground floor - B - 2770-229 Paço de Arcos, Portugal